Are you into Bitcoin and have an account at CEX.IO then this application is just what you need.
Cloud Hash helps you to keep track of your balance and open orders for the various crypto currencies supported by CEX.IO.
If you don't have an CEX.IO account yet, you can sign up for a free account using this link.
On the Account Balance-page the balance for all of your crypto currencies and hashing power registered at CEX.IO is displayed.
For each item the following information is presented
- Available - Amount available for trading
- Orders - Amount reserved as result of open orders
- Total - The sum of all of the above
If there is an amount reserved for open orders more details are available on the Open Orders page. To access the Open Orders page tap on the currency for which you would like the details to be presented.
On the Open Orders-page you will find a list of all the open orders you have for the selected crypto currency.
Both Buy and Sell Orders are listed.
On the Exchange Rates-page the Bitcoin exchange rates are listed for various currencies. These are the same currencies that are available within the Settings page for the 'Local Currency'-setting.
For ease of use your selected local currency is also displayed at the top of the list, in the example this is the Euro.
On the Network Statistics-page you can find information on the Bitcoin network, including number of Bitcoins in circulation, network hash rate.
Additionally information about time required to solve a block, number of blocks solved per hour and block difficulty (current, next and ETA) is available.
On the Revenue Calculator-page you can estimate the revenue and break-even days for your mining hardware.
Tapping the Estimate Revenue-button will update the information for Difficulty, Bitcoins per Block and the Bitcoin Selling Price and perform the calculation using the information currently displayed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happened to CEX Client We have been contacted by CEX.IO that our application was violating copyright and trademark on their name and logo. Therefore we have renamed our application to Cloud Hash.
- CEX Client crashes when tapping refresh on the 'Revenue Calculator' This happens when the keyboard is still showing. Tap on any label on the left part of the screen to dismiss the keyboard before tapping refresh. We have already submitted an update to Apple for review.
- What does the message "Nonce must be incremented" mean? Every call to CEX.io must have an unique number and must be at least 1 higher since the previous call. CEX Client determines this number based on time. If you are using CEX Client on multiple devices it is good practice to generate different key/secret combinations for each device.
- I can't find the local currency I want to use Apologies for not providing your local currency. Please go to our support/contact form and tell us which local currency you are missing so we can include it in a future release of CEX Client.