- FeaturesAre you into Bitcoin and have an account at CEX.IO then this application is just what you need.
Cloud Hash helps you to keep track of your balance and open orders for the various crypto currencies supported by CEX.IO.If you don't have an CEX.IO account yet, you can sign up for a free account using this link.
For each item the following information is presented
- Available - Amount available for trading
- Orders - Amount reserved as result of open orders
- Total - The sum of all of the above
If there is an amount reserved for open orders more details are available on the Open Orders page. To access the Open Orders page tap on the currency for which you would like the details to be presented.
Both Buy and Sell Orders are listed
Additionally information about time required to solve a block, number of blocks solved per hour and block difficulty (current, next and ETA) is available.
Tapping the Estimate Revenue-button will update the information for Difficulty, Bitcoins per Block and the Bitcoin Selling Price and perform the calculation using the information currently displayed.
### Version 1.0.9
- Added support for Ethereum
- Added Home Screen Quick Actions for Balance, GHash.IO Workers and Exchange Rates
- Removed information on GHash.IO workers since CEX.IO shutdown their mining pools
- Switched to version 2 of the Coinbase API for exchange rates
### Version 1.0.8 - March 2, 2016
- Added option to display worker hashrates for different intervals (5m, 15m, 1h and 1d). Just tap the interval label in the top-right corner to switch intervals.
- Fixed some crashes for GHash.IO workers, Revenue Calculator and Account Balance
- Fixed some UI issues for Network Stats
- Graphic symbol for EUR and RUB available on Account Balance
- Updated available trading pairs
- Updated for changes in CEX.io API
Note: Minimum required iOS version is now iOS 9.
### Version 1.0.7 - October 8, 2014
- Fixed issue where Cloud Hash would crash on startup (iPhone 5s/iPad Air running iOS 7.1.2)
- When the balance for a coin exceeds 1000, only 4 decimals will be displayed
- Fixed issue with negative balances not being displayed
- Optimized UI for larger screens (i.e. no more refresh button on top, just drag down to refresh)
- Improved performance of the Network Statistics view
- Fixed launch image for 3.5 inch displays
- Added support for DigiByte, Myriadcoin and USD eCoin
### Version 1.0.6 - September 18, 2014
- Added support for Anoncoin (ANC), Megacoin (MEC), Potcoin (POT) and Worldcoin (WDC)
- Added local currency for Argentina, Paraguay and Sri Lanka
- Updated trading pairs and added support for OTA updating of trading pairs
- Updated in-app instructions
- Fixed issue with canceling orders
- Minor UI changes
### Version 1.0.5 - August 20, 2014
- Added local currency for Malaysia, South Africa and Turkey
- When the balance for a coin exceeds 10000, only 4 decimals will be displayed
- The balance view will automatically refresh after an order has been canceled
- Added support for IXC/BTC open orders
- Added support for Darkcoin
- Fixed issue where leading/trailing spaces in account info would cause issues
- Removed 'Bonus'-info from the Balance View (CEX.IO's API does still not provide this information)
- Compatible with iOS 8
### Version 1.0.4 - April 2, 2014
- Updated list of valid symbol pairs for trading (Invalid symbols pair on Open Orders)
- Added local currencies for Romania, Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan
- Fixed crash when refreshing info on Revenue Calculator while the keyboard is visible
- Minor updates to the User Interface
- Account Balance/GHash.IO worker view display message when CEX.IO did not return any data
- Now possible to cancel open orders, just swipe from right to left on the order to be canceled
- Improved support for iPhone 4/4S
**NOTE**: To be able to use the new 'Cancel Order'-feature please update the key/secret CEX.IO settings, with one that has been provided the Cancel order permission
### Version 1.0.3 - March 20, 2014
- Changed name of the app to resolve copyright/trademark issues
- Added local currencies for Mexico and Vietnam
- Account Balance now only lists currencies having a total balance greater than 0
- Added support for FHA and FHM (Future GHS April/May)
### Version 1.0.2 - March 13, 2014
- Fixed crash when refreshing info on Revenue Calculator while the keyboard was still being shown
- Added local currencies for Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Indonesia
- Improved downloading data
### Version 1.0.1 - March 10, 2014
- Fixed crash when Account Balance or GHash.io Workers were accessed without providing CEX.io API Access info
- Added ability to view Bitcoin exchange rates
### Version 1.0.0 - March 5, 2014
- Initial release
- FAQFrequently Asked Questions
- What happened to CEX Client [+]We have been contacted by CEX.IO that our application was violating copyright and trademark on their name and logo. Therefore we have renamed our application to Cloud Hash.
- CEX Client crashes when tapping refresh on the 'Revenue Calculator' [+]This happens when the keyboard is still showing. Tap on any label on the left part of the screen to dismiss the keyboard before tapping refresh. We have already submitted an update to Apple for review.
- What does the message "Nonce must be incremented" mean? [+]Every call to CEX.io must have an unique number and must be at least 1 higher since the previous call. CEX Client determines this number based on time. If you are using CEX Client on multiple devices it is good practice to generate different key/secret combinations for each device.
- I can't find the local currency I want to use [+]